A specification that will not fit on one page of 8.5×11 inch paper cannot be understood.
Mark Ardis (Stevens Institute of Technology)
Service generates compact, custom-tailored, visual easy-to-read project status reports in due time. The Client determines the frequency of reporting.
come in “visual”
and “datasheet” parts.
The datasheet part reflects the selected in a particular way issues and allows to:
- depict schedule adherence;
- set up task’s priority for schedule recovery;
- get a guideline to follow;
- prevent scope creeping.
Seamless project control
Seamless monitoring features let to asses ongoing project status by physical volumes & manpower quantities.
Control features enable to:
- generate status reports down from the baseline, regardless of the preplanning information available;
- control by key criteria including physical volumes, manpower quantities & productivity;
- award extra time for management actions;
- provide a seamless project control;
- set up custom-tailored reports & indicators;
- assess and (or) foresee time-phased resource loading;
- manage interfaces.
- no need for timesheets;
- meeting time cut back;
- simple, reliable and convenient;
- compact, custom-tailored, visual easy-to-read reports;
- reduce human error;
- increase in staff commitment and accountability;
- extended “plan-actual” analysis.
- on-time project completion;
- the decrease in contingencies;
- bonus system improvement;
- costs reduction due to efficient resource loading.
To assess the quality of project status:
- custom indices;
- schedule variance;
- cost variance;
- To Complete Performance Index;
- cost – schedule Index.
To forecast project metrics:
- time-phased resource loading (incl. finance and manpower);
- variance at completion (projected cost overrun);
- estimate to complete;
estimate cost at completion.