Plans are worthless, but planning is indispensable.
Dwight David Eisenhower
The preplanning procedure includes:
- project definition;
- project organization definition;
- workflows development & approval;
- organizational planning;
- roles & responsibilities definition, assignments;
- resources calculation data sheet development to wrap up reference data as a keystone;
- milestones list development & approval;
- acceptable variance’s tolerance level interpretation;
The proprietary planning approach remarkably reduces efforts. System performance depends on resource calculation and estimation criteria (expert, parametric, historical data).
The planning procedure includes:
- WBS development;
- OBS development;
- activities dependencies definition;
- resources assignment;
- dependencies & milestones definition;
- activities duration assignment;
- scope planning;
- work-packages & resources assessment to meet project goals;
- budget versus WBS based estimation compatibility cross-check;
- “what-if” analysis;
- resources’ optimization & leveling;
- schedule approval.
The documents format custom-tailored in line with the Client’s demands.
Weekly Job Card
Monthly Job Card
The System compose time-phased results to plan, analyze, control, and foresee:
- finance resources;
- manpower loading.
The Client able to:
- take into account the org charts, object breakdown structure, contracts matter, location, etc.;
- provide due bidding control;
- adjust & enhance workflow performance;
- increase in staff commitment and accountability;
- forecast demand for resources;
- reduce human error;
- plan portfolio.