Plans are worthless, but planning is indispensable.
Dwight David Eisenhower
The pre-planning procedure includes:
- project definition;
- project organization definition;
- workflows development & approval in terms of project control;
- organizational planning;
- roles & responsibilities definition, assignments, Responsibility Assignment Matrix;
resources calculation datasheet as a keystone to wrap up reference resource data in order to facilitate due control over entire project resources;
- milestones list development & approval;
- acceptable variance’s tolerance level, schedule baseline revision period definition & approval.
Project implementation plan development with due diligence enables to drastically reduce the staff efforts and allows to obtain comprehensive information regarding the project control objectives in the future.
System performance level immensely depends on the choice of estimation method (expert, parametric, historical data) and resources calculation.
The planning procedure includes:
- WBS development;
- OBS development;
- activities dependencies definition & assignment;
- resources assignment;
- milestones & dependencies definition;
- activities duration assignment;
- scope planning;
- work packages & resources assessment to achieve project objectives;
- budget versus WBS based Definitive Estimation compatibility crosscheck;
- “what-if” analysis;
- resources optimization & leveling;
- schedule approval;
- a baseline set up.
Plans (work sets) based on the project schedule are formed for any period of time regardless of the volume and composition of information in the System. The documents format may change in accordance with the wishes of the Client.
Weekly Job Card
Monthly Job Card
The System is able to compose a schedule-based and time-phased data to effectively plan, analyze, control, and foresee finance resource loading for any specific time frame.
The System allows the composition of a schedule-based and time-phased data for any specific time frame in order to plan, analyze, control and foresee manpower loading.
The Client will be able to:
- control the project by generating data depending on the customer’s preferences (taking into account the org charts, OBS, contracts matter, class of works, workflow type, location, etc.);
- plan a project with a variety of input data including physical quantity of work and manpower;
- compose a funding (spending) plan with high efficiency;
- provide due bidding control;
- adjust & enhance workflow performance;
- improve staff discipline, motivation, and staff manageability;
- evaluate & balance resource loading to forecast demand for resources;
- minimize human error;
- plan portfolio of the projects.